Presentation Skills for Adults
Statement – Align your goals, share knowledge, and excel as a team
Get ahead in your career by learning how to communicate your potential to the world. Give yourself the best chance to achieve your dreams by delivering killer presentations; speak confidently in meeting, pitch your ideas and articulate your thoughts cohesively and effectively.
At the end of 2 months, participants will be able to:
- understand the fundamental theories of communication(s)
- deliver presentations confidently and effectively
- discover their own personal style
- project confidence and conviction
- organize presentation effectively
- analyze audience
- evaluate and receive feedback
- apply verbal and non-verbal communication
- apply rhetoric in presentation
The 8-weeks 2 hourly sessions will incorporate learning of theories of communication and presentation, group-based activities and several individual presentations. The final week will include an individual final presentation.
Throughout the 8 weeks of training, participants will learn:
- Introduction to Communication Theories and Purpose of Communication.
- Body Language and Vocal Projection
- Rhetoric – Logos
- Rhetoric – Pathos
- Audience Analysis/ Evaluation Techniques
- Visual Communication
- Preparation of Final presentation
- Final Presentation
Certificate of Attendance will be presented to participants who fulfilled the course requirements.
Who should attend:
- Individuals above the age of 21
- Individuals who wants to be a better speaker
Number of Participants:
Maximum of 15 participants per class
Duration of Training:
8 weekly classes of 2 hours
$500 (special 20% introductory discount)
Articulation Training Centre equipped with a purpose-built presentation stage
Medium of Instruction:
Predominantly English Language
(Malay Language will be used if necessary)
About the Trainer:
Stuart Lee is a trainer and award-winning speaker. For the past 15 years, he has trained over hundred of speakers to communicate effectively and also mentored many international speech champions. He has the ability to identify, nurture and fulfill the potential of individuals through a unique blend of unconventional methods and real life experience.