Presentation Skills for Organizations
Statement – Align your goals, share knowledge, and excel as a team
The success of an organization hinges on all its members to communicate as a team and align towards one common vision. Achieve this by facilitating your members to communicate effectively, present ideas efficiently and articulate thoughts to excel together as an organization.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- understand the fundamental theories of communication(s)
- deliver presentations confidently and effectively
- discover their own personal style
- project confidence and conviction
- organize presentation effectively
- analyze audience
- evaluate and receive feedback
- apply verbal and non-verbal communication
- apply rhetoric in presentation
The 3-day session will incorporate learning of theories of communication and presentation, group-based activities and several individual presentations. Each participant will deliver an individual final presentation.
Throughout the 3 days of training, participants will learn:
- Introduction to Communication Theories and Purpose of Communication.
- Body Language and Vocal Projection
- Rhetoric – Logos
- Rhetoric – Pathos
- Audience Analysis/ Evaluation Techniques
- Visual Communication
- Preparation of Final presentation
- Final Presentation
Certificate of Attendance will be presented to participants who fulfilled the course requirements.
Who should attend:
- Project Leaders
Number of Participants:
Ideally between 15-20 participants
Duration of Training:
$7,500 per session
Articulation Training Centre equipped with a purpose-built presentation stage / or advised by client.
Medium of Instruction:
Predominantly English Language
(Malay Language will be used if necessary)
About the Trainer:
Stuart Lee is a trainer and award-winning speaker. For the past 15 years, he has trained over hundred of speakers to communicate effectively and also mentored many international speech champions. He has the ability to identify, nurture and fulfill the potential of individuals through a unique blend of unconventional methods and real life experience.